Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Not Sure What to Think: Pink Dress Edition




 
This might be the most outrageous dress I've found yet.  It's certainly the pinkest.  The sun in these pictures is actually washing out the in-your-faceness of the pink of this dress.  Barbie had nothing on this thing.  It is also made of a very heavy and thick polyester material, which almost made me bypass it at the thrift store.  But it was fifty percent off day so it was only two dollars!  After getting the thing on, I think it was worth it as it has a nice shape and collar, and the buttons are great!  I'm determined to find an appropriate occasion for this dress, though it might not be easy.  I don't know why, but I think the stiff polyester combined with the extradordinary color makes me imagine that this is what flight attendants will be wearing in the year 2800 or something.  It seems very futuristic and bizarrely uniform like to me.  But in spite of its weirdness this dress is definitely growing on me.  



No comments:

Post a Comment